TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Repacking your exhaust
The packing material used in your Racefit silencer will degrade over time and should be replaced from time to time. How often will depend on mileage, riding style, type of motorcycle etc. Regularly check the exhaust visually and listen for any changes in exhaust note. Repacking kits can be purchased from Racefit or the exhaust can be returned to Racefit to be repacked by our professionals.
Damage caused due to not repacking when needed may not be covered by warranty.
All parts replaced are at Racefit’s discretion.
Clean the exhaust with a multi-purpose spray lubricant (WD-40 or equivalent) with a soft cloth. Do not use aggressive chemical cleaners. A change in the colour of the exhaust system is normal due to the high temperatures.
Replacement stickers are available from Racefit (either over phone or webstore). Wipe down with Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)/panel wipe before replacing with the new sticker.
Accidental damage to your exhaust
Racefit will do our upmost to repair any damaged racefit exhaust systems and can replace most parts. A quote for the repair can be obtained by emailing some photos or sending the damaged exhaust back to our head office.
You may cancel your order within 7 working days after receipt of goods and your money will be refunded fully within 30 days of return of goods. Sorry, we cannot refund the delivery costs. Parts must be returned in their original, saleable condition (i.e. not run or used) in original packaging.
NB: we cannot refund money paid or deposits on any items that have been specially ordered for you (non-stock items) or manufactured to your specifications.
Naturally, all faulty/incorrect goods can be either exchanged or refunded at the customer’s request providing the goods are returned within 14 days and are in their original new condition.
International Returns please note:
If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods”, “INWARD PROCESSING RELIEF” or similar. If your parcel is stopped in UK customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty in order to receive back our products.
If you are returning a non-faulty item, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us; for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund returned items lost in the post.
Exclusion of Certain Liability
- The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the Racefit exhaust system. When installing the Racefit exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
- Racefit makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use of non-approved accessories, use and maintenance of the Racefit exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognised by our technical department and to normal use, and excludes items subject to normal wear (gaskets and packing). The guarantee is void in case of accident, modification, improper or competition use.
- Do not attempt to install the Racefit exhaust system on a motorcycle for which it was not made.
- When the exhaust system gets very hot during operation, be careful not to burn yourself on the exhaust system or parts which are in direct contact with it, even when the motor is not running. Also protect other people, especially children, from the injuries mentioned above.
- Technical specification of the Racefit exhaust systems and related products subject to change without notice.
What about VAT?
UK VAT charges will be charged at the current rate (currently 20%) on all sales to the UK & EC. EC customers with a valid VAT registration number and non-EC countries will not be charged VAT.
We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We do NOT send bulk marketing emails and certainly DO NOT disclose buyers information to third parties. We very occasionally may send previous customer’s information on new products but if you do not wish to continue receiving these please email firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the title.
PayPal Reference Transactions
This is only available to repeat transaction dealers who agree either verbally or written for us to store their card details securely using PayPal and may use them again for repeat transactions. If at anytime a customer wishes to cancel a Reference Transaction please email email@example.com or phone +44 1629 735071.
Unit 17 Molyneux Business Park, Whitworth Road, Darley Dale, Matlock DE4 2HJ. UK
+44 (0)1629 735071
Registered in England no: 5262184
All products are used at your own risk. We will not take responsibility for any damages caused.
Company Details Racefit Limited Unit 17 Molyneux Business Park, Whitworth Road, Darley Dale, Matlock DE4 2HJ. UK +44 (0)1629 735071 firstname.lastname@example.org Registered in England no: 5262184